New recipe up on Specifically Sweet! Go over and check it out!
I followed this amazing recipe from Against All Grain for this delicious sandwich bread! It’s been a long couple months since our family has had a savory and tasty bread in the house, so I had to share her perfect recipe with you all!
Grain-free Sandwich Bread (Paleo and SCD)
Danielle Walker – AgainstAllGrain.com
SERVES: makes 1 8.5×4.5 loaf
- 1 cup smooth raw cashew butter at room temperature
- 4 large eggs, separated (mine weighed about 9 ounces in their shells)
- ½ to 2 tablespoons honey (use 2tbl if you plan to use if for sweeter dishes like french toast)
- 2.5 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees. For a white colored loaf as in the photo, place a small dish of water on the bottom rack.
- Line the…
View original post 364 more words